RFX Pro Series Oil Filter Covers are manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminium for increased dimensional stability under high heat and pressure conditions.
RFX Filter Covers also feature an increased flow design for better oil circulation.
RFX products are tested and used by many top Grand Prix and British Motocross teams.
- 7075-T6 Aluminium Construction.
• Increased Flow rate design.
• Colour Anodised
• Lightweight hollow design.
• Accepts OEM O-rings.
- Drain your oil as per your owner’s manual.
• Carefully remove your old filter cover taking care not to damage the sealing face on the crankcase.
• Remove the O-ring clean, and fit to your new filter cover
• If replacing your oil filter remove it and any springs holding it in place and dispose of the filter.
• Clean inside the filter hole and inspect for any signs of damage, metal filings can be a sign of extreme engine wear.
• Take your new Oil Filter and soak it in your new engine oil.
• Fit your new Oil Filter, original spring and new filter cover.
• Re-fill your oil as per your owner’s manual.