SPECIFICALLY FOR SOFT SURFACES SUCH AS MUD OR SAND AND INTERMEDIATE SURFACES SUCH AS GRASS OR COMPACT AND DRY GROUND.
Available in standard, minicross sizes and special Mud version.
All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performances on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race.
- A totally new rear tread pattern advances the Mid Hard’s performances; each block contributing to an improved traction and power transmission.
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time;
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control;
- Block links (or “bridges”) layout for tear resistance.
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship.